© 2008 - 2017


-

Archiv

Blogger news

Blogger templates

 

+

Umblättern

Kategorien

 

#10

I look for every face known and all I've never met
are feet on this and that pavement, this and that street

I might as well ask one or two in case I've forgotten
they will turn to me stumped, mumble and step away
being feet as they are

each case is broken, each case is mine and foreign
they are laid out on tables around me and they talk

I understand nothing

they've seen brighter colors more than once
before this monochromatic prism of meat and bones

I would look over the distant chime
something warm would ooze from my ears

there would be one time for first if you lived through arrays
and as many times as you can stuff in your share if you afforded the hope

if I double the years, the clouds will be the same
closer to nothing

then I'll understand.